The initial response to the second Registry Book has been overwhelming. In fact, the email address for photos had exceeded capacity and we had to increase storage for the photos.
Due to the email problem with email@example.com address, it was suggested we extend the closing date to August 15th, which we will now do. The last day we can receive photos/registrations for Book II is now August 15th.
Other questions that have come up-
1. Will the cars in Registry I be in Registry II? No, unless the owner of the vehicle has registered his vehicle for both Book I and Book II.
2. Does the photo of the vehicle have to be taken at the event? No, the photo does not have to from the event. The vehicle must have attended the event in Charlotte or Las Vegas is the only stipulation.
3. How are the photos laid out in the book? We have two sections, one for Charlotte and one for Las Vegas. Inside of each section the vehicles are in alphabetical order by owner's last name.
4. When will the books be available? It will take 30 days to prepare the photos for press production, with another 30 days for the books to be printed. With a closing of registration on Aug. 15th, we expect to begin shipping Oct. 15th.
5. Will guests be able to order books after the closing date of August 15th? No, we are only printing enough Registry Books to cover the preorders. We will not have any extra books available.
6. Will Registry II look the same as Registry I, other than different cars? We plan to make a few additions not found in Registry I. We will include photos for both Charlotte and Las Vegas to help give the Book a more event connection than Book I.
7. Probably the most important question of all-will this photo work? The photo must be high res, meaning an image of 3 MB or higher. Scanned photos will not work as they are a second generation image, and they lose clarity. Using a camera, not a cell photo, is the best option. Also, the picture of your vehicle needs to be the only vehicle in the picture. Having the vehicle in a group with other vehicles makes the image too busy and your vehicle gets lost in the photo.
Any other questions or concerns please call 770-781-1001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional details select the link below.
If you have trouble with the link above you may visit
for more information.
for more information.