New to the club and to Mustang! Orlando, Fl.
I purchased in Feb'11 a V6 Mustang. I spent a number of months researching pricing, comparing the V8 to the V6 and even test drove other muscle cars. Only to realize that the V6 Mustang was the best decision. Growing up I had many different types of cars, but never a Mustang. Like many, in the 90's I went to a more economical car, now I wanted to go back to American built cars and even more so... the American muscle car. It is my pleasure to join your club and look forward to meeting many of you when get togethers occur.
The other selling point for me, was the over abundance of aftermarket enhancements to the vehicle. Since my purchase, I have;
- Replaced the dual exhaust (Flowmaster American Thunder axelback)
- Stereo system (Pioneer/Alpine - 2 /12'subs
- Airaid cold air Intake
- Bama Performance Tune - 93 Performance/Drag
I am expecting in the upcoming months to install;
- Ford Racing suspension kit - Item # 50255 (american muscle)
- 3.73 gears
- Aluminum One Piece Driveshaft
- Raxiom Smoked Projector Headlights
- Change the tires/rims - staggered (thinking of going from 17 to 20's - open to debate)
I'll post pics as i make the upgrades!