QUESTIONS: Division VII – Modified 1964 ½ – 2010
New to MCA rules, so could someone answer a couple questions in the modified class:
If driven to and from national shows (not trailered). Burden of proof is the owner’s responsibility*
Is this quote saying that if you want to enter into the modified class you must prove you drove to show?
Is this statement saying, at national shows you have two types of modified classes? Meaning one modified class where under carriages are judged and one class where the under carriage is not judge?
Undercarriage judged and under carriages not judged classes will be offered
Do I understand the modified class correctly, whether its a regional or national show and you want to enter into the modified class you must:
- drive to show and prove it
- have a car that has been largely modified
- you will be judge on workmanship, cleanliness, detail
- car will be judged from top to bottom, meaning: engine, interior, paint, exterior add ons, trunk and undercarriage
- a displayed list of modification is useful and recommended