How to attend the Grand Nationals?
I just purchased a 1966 Fastback and would like to enter it in the Grand Nationals in Sept. But, I have never attended one of these shows before and don't know how they work, as far as logistics.
I would be driving the 66 to the show, so it will be my only available car, at the show. Some questions:
1) Is the car required to be on display all day?
2) At the end of the day, the car is removed from the show area and driven back to the hotel?
3) What is the security at the participating hotels for show cars?
4) Is there a schedule for when the judging is done? Will I know which day/time my car has to be available for judging? (I don't want to be by my car all day - I want to enjoy the event also.)
5) Is there some document that I can access that has all this type information? The show Web site doesn't seem to have this information.
6) Are there shuttle buses to the hotels, in case I want to go to the hotel and let my car on display?