1. Impromtu Cruise in Friday October 28th at Enclave at Eldridge from 6-9 PM between Memorial Drive and Briar Forest. Great Folks come out and bring those ponies!
2. Northside's Pappas on the Lake Car Show Saturday October 29th. Fpr more info visit www. northsidemustang. org
3. The Annual Niftee 50ees Halloween Bash this Saturday October 29th. If you want a parking space even outside the show area plan to be there NO LATER THAN 4PM!!!!!!! This event gets larger every year there will be costume and dance contests and don't forget the candy! We will try parking in front of Starbucks approximately 3:30 PM but we can't hold spots so get there early!
4. Impromtu Cruise in at Enclave and Eldridge from 6-9 PM Friday November 4th between Memorial and Vriar Forest
5. Coffee and Cars Saturday November 5th at Vintage Park 249 and Louetta. I hear if you get there after 7 AM most of the parking is taken so plan to be there early!
6. Official MCOH Monthly Activity Cruise to Huntsville. We will plan to meet at the Starbucks at Coffee N Cars at Vintage Park 10AM and depart at 10:30 AM. Vintage Park is located at 249 and Louetta. This will be a picnic so please have your meals with you there is a HEB at Coffee N Cars so you can grab something to bring. There will be a picnic so bring blankets and chairs to sit on, bug spray, and cash for the entry which is $4.00/person and any other things you may want to purchase.. After the picnic we have special stops planned including a museum, photo opportunitys and shopping and last but not least a afternoon treat at an old fashioned ice cream shoppe!
Please rsvp to: email@example.com
Ted & Rashann
Black '03 Cobra Vert
K&N and Magna Flow cat-back - good for 393rwhp