November 1, 2011 09:27 AM
MCA Web Site Admin
The MCA Market Place - How to become a sponsor!
STEPS TO BECOME A SPONSOR
1) Register as a user on the Mustang Club of America website www.mustang.org/register.php. We will promote you to Sponsor status and you will see MCA Sponsor under your avatar when posting on the MCA website, allowing you to be recognized as a sponsor to MCA members.
2) Submit the Vendor application by filling out this form http://www.mustang.org/dto_vendor.php?do=reg. The information submitted in this form will be used to set up your account for banner advertising and in your sub forum as well in the Vendor Market Place. Please include the discounts offered to MCA members in your business description.
3) You can pay the $250 annual sponsorship via check or PayPal.
Payment via Check
The Mustang Club of America
4051 Barrancas Avenue PMB 102
Pensacola, FL 32507
Put on the check that it is for MCA Business Sponsorship
Payment via Paypal
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for a funds request through PayPal and we will send you one to the email address you identify. You can pay through PayPal account or credit card by clicking the link below.
Once this is done we will do the following:
1) Verify your business information is complete and that you are placed in the appropriate category. If we do not have a category to adequately represent you we will create one for you.
2) Add you to the MCA Sponsor group on the MCA website.
3) Create your forum within the MCA Market Place. This forum will be listed under the business category you are assigned and will contain a starting thread that includes your business information as well as the discounts you offer to MCA members. We ask that you post any information related to products or services you offer in your forum. You may feel free to participate and post replies to any thread on the forums that you want but keep product specific announcements, or other related information in your forum.
Last edited by MrFarmdog; November 3, 2011 at 07:32 PM.