November 8, 2011 02:16 PM
MCA Web Site Admin
MCA Announces Small Business Sponsorship Program - The MCA Market Place!
Pensacola, FL - November 8, 2011 - In an effort to drive more value to MCA members, the MCA has developed a sponsorship program called the MCA Market Place! The MCA Market Place is designed to allow small businesses to sponsor the MCA and provide value to active MCA members through exclusive discounts for products and services. This program is also an excellent opportunity for regional clubs to offer local sponsors the chance to get national exposure to thousands of Mustang enthusiasts! The MCA will continue to grow the program over time and will send out periodic updates to MCA members on new offers so they can take full advantage of the program.
How does it work?
The actual MCA Market Place is located on the forum on the mustang.org website. This is the centralized location where sponsors are provided their own forum where they can interact directly with MCA members, post up new products and services, how to articles, etc. Once this information is posted then the MCA can publish the information as articles on the MCA website and shared via the MCA Facebook group and MCA Facebook page as well as other MCA social media sites.
- Promotion on the MCA Website - Dedicated Marketplace forum for sponsors. Each sponsor will have their own forum location to interact directly with MCA members, post new products, etc.
- Promotion Through Mustang Times - The Marketplace will be promoted through the Mustang Times each month
- Promotion Through Social Media Sites - MCA Sponsors will be promoted through MCA Social Media sites.
- Banner Advertising - Banner advertising will be offered for paid sponsors provided they provide the banner creative.
Business Sponsorship Requirements
- Business Sponsorship – Annual sponsorship fee of $250
- MCA Member Discounts - Businesses may provide discounts to MCA members that will be included in their listing on the MCA website. Discounts to MCA members will earn you Premier Sponsor status and you will be listed at top of listings in Premier Sponsor group.
- Samples for Evaluation - Businesses may provide samples of product for evaluation. Samples should only be offered to MCA paid national members. Participating MCA members will be encouraged to provide feedback on the MCA website on their experience with the product.
- Samples for Regional Shows and Events – Businesses may provide samples of product to include in MCA event goody bags or for giveaways or prizes for the event.
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor?
Click here and fill out this registration form and someone will contact you right away to get you started!
Still Have Questions?
Feel free to contact one of the following people from the MCA Marketing Committee below about the program to get more information or for assistance in joining.