June 30, 2013 09:54 PM
Biltmore photo shoot for Asheville show
The weather forecast is calling for a 60% chance of thunderstorms on July 4th here in Asheville. IF the rain is falling at a heavy rate at the time we are heading over to the Biltmore for the photo shoot, the photographer makes the final call to cancel the photo shoot. We will still do our dinner as planned and IF the rains should stop by the time the fireworks start at 9:15, then you can still enjoy the fireworks. If the rain persists, then the fireworks will be cancelled.
We are at the mercy of Mother Nature so lets all hope and pray that the rains come early or not at all on the 4th.