March 13, 2011 07:42 PM
MCA Web Site Admin
How to post images into your posts
Here is a brief description of how to add attachments in your posts...
Once the files are uploaded you have the option of adding them as ATTACHMENTS or INLINE
- When you want to add an picture in the thread body you click on the paperclip above in the options and it would bring up a new window called MANAGE ATTACHMENTS.
- If your pictures have not been uploaded yet you will need to do that first.
- In the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS window click on ADD FILE
- Next click on SELECT FILES and it will bring up a window that will allow you to browse to pictures on your PC.
- Select the files you want to upload. You can select multiple files by holding your CTRL button down while selecting.
- Click on UPLOAD FILES
Attached files will show up as links after you post. INLINE attachments will show up in your thread like this...